These are our goals
Integration and social inclusion
- Promoting immigrant people’s reflection on their integration process;
- Deepen knowledge about the immigrant population residing in the intervention territories;
- Valuing life trajectories;
- Stimulate critical awareness for the proposal of solutions/answers that allow facing identified difficulties;
- Support the development of recommendations and/or action plans focused on problems and needs for improving social responses at the local level;
- Strengthen the functioning of a local support network for the reception, integration and social inclusion of immigrants.
Acquisition of practical skills for social inclusion and literacy in social and political rights.