Local Integration Support Network
Partnership and collaboration
In terms of partnership and collaboration, the Local Council of Immigrants project benefits from networking with a number of local organizations based in parishes that correspond to the territorial intervention unit of the Historic and Western Center of the city of Lisbon, in addition to public and with responsibilities on matters in the area of migration and gender equality.
All our partners are important and decisive elements for the project’s success, helping us to reach out to the participants, publicizing our actions and contributing to the construction of a local network to support the integration of immigrants who inhabit the parishes of Historic and Western Center of Lisbon.
- Renovar a Mouraria Association
- Casa do Brasil Association of Lisbon
- GAT – Treatment Activists Group
- Crescer – Community Intervention Association
- CEPAC – Padre Alves Correia Center
- Lisbon Project
- ACM – High Commission for Migration
- IOM – International Organization for Migration
- CIG – Commission for Citizenship and Gender Equality